Situation: the user cannot see the buttons on the Diary Planner in Smarter Routes.
This is just a permission issue, the user has only the Basic role in Smarter Routes. In order to be able to Plan calls the user must have Advanced role assigned.
- Login to Smarter Routes with ADMIN credentials
- Click on Admin menu:
- Click on Auth Assigments:
- Find the user in the list:
- Under actions click on Assign role(s) to this user:
- Assign the Advanced role to the user:
- Ask the user to logout from Smarter Routes and login again. The buttons will be visible under Diary Planner.